HC Pet Oil (50ml) RAW (Hemp Seed and Chia Oil)
Give your cat a boost of loaded nutrition with Natural Australian Hemp Seed Oil.
Great to use topically or mixed in with your pet’s food, this Hemp Seed Oil is 100% raw and targets various areas of your cat’s health to improve their overall well-being. Hemp seed oil is packed with omega essential fatty acids (3, 6, and 9!) and has a better ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 (3:1) compared to fish oil. It also contains all 20 amino acids, important vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants.
The nutrients found in hemp seed oil can help strengthen your pet’s immune system; make their skin healthier and even prevent common skin conditions like acne and eczema; boost joint health and improve mobility; and transform your pet’s mood and relieve their anxiety.
Hemp Seed Oil For Cats is also excellent for external use. You can apply it to dry skin, cracked nose or paws, etc., to help keep your pet’s skin and fur coat moisturised.
Each drop is filled with Omegas, Antioxidants and Plant Cholesterol (The right kind of cholesterol), giving an abundance of nutrient-rich elixir which can help fight against inflammation and arthritis. It's generously loaded with 20 amino-acids giving your kitty the protein it really needs while also providing a balanced serve of Omega Fatty Acids.
Targeting a range of issues from helping against excessive fur shedding, joint pains or anxiety, this oil is truly a miracle, and fellow users have reported dramatic improvements beyond their belief. Seeing results primarily with skin & fur - joints & mobility - mood & anxiety. One bottle lasts up to three months, so don't worry about any constant shortage.
Hemp Seed Oil vs. CBD vs. Cannabis with THC
Although hemp derives from the same DNA and plant species as cannabis, its main difference is the chemicals. Hemp does not have the psychoactive chemicals that marijuana has, which is why it won’t make you high in any way. Cannabis is known for its drug-like effects due to the THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) present in marijuana, which is what gets people high. CBD, short for cannabidiol, is the medicinal portion of cannabis and won’t affect you or your pet like THC will.
100% money back guarantee.
- 100% raw hemp seed oil for pets that contains the legal limit of CBD and THC
- Dramatically and positively affects main areas like skin and fur coat health, mood, and joint health within weeks
- Balanced omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids and has a better ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 (3:1) than fish oil
- Contains all 20 amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins (A, B, D, E) and minerals (phosphorus, iron, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese, copper, potassium, etc.)
- Can strengthen the immune system, improve mobility and joint health, relieve common signs and symptoms of irritated skin, make the fur coat shinier and softer, and uplift your pet’s mood
- May prevent skin problems like dandruff, dry nose, rashes, and eczema
- Digestible hemp seed oil and absorbs easily in the body
- Use as a topical moisturiser or add to your pet’s food
How to Use: For best results, ensure a daily intake of 1-3 drops depending on the size and weight of your cat. Once-daily is enough and can be given with or without food. At first, please start at a lower dose and increase by 1 drop if no effect is seen after 1 week. Be patient. Some cats may take longer to show results, so do not overdo it.